Use the links to the left to download poster session schedules in PDF format. Use the find function to locate your poster.
NSF expects each CMMI grantee that is required to attend the conference to display one poster related to each grant award. Posters should describe the objectives of the grant and summarize results to date. Each poster will be assigned an ID number and will be scheduled in one of the five poster sessions where the Principal Investigator is expected to be at the poster to explain the grantee's work and answer questions.
Posters must be displayed on half of an 8′ x 4′ poster board within a 4′ x 4′ space. Please allow for a 1″ border on all four sides of the allotted space. Posters may be a single piece or multiple pages as long as they fit within these dimensions. Push pins, tape, and/or Velcro tabs will be provided for your convenience.
- All posters must clearly display the following at the top of the poster:
- Grant Title
- Grant Number
- NSF Program
- PI Name(s)
- It is expected that all grantees who are required to attend the conference display one poster for each grant award.
- Posters may be displayed beginning at 8:30 a.m., Monday, July 9, and must remain on display until 4:00 p.m., Wednesday, July 11.
- Posters should be removed by 6:00 p.m., Wednesday, July 11. Posters not removed by this time will be discarded.
- PIs are responsible for displaying and removing posters.
At past conferences, posters were presented only in traditional paper form. In order to facilitate further knowledge sharing, CMMI with the assistance of NEES has developed an online poster display submission and viewing system. Grantees will be required to upload their poster into this system upon registration for the conference. Grantees will also have the opportunity and are encouraged strongly to upload high-quality images, videos, and even audio files describing their research to the poster system. All grantees who are required to present a poster will receive an email within 24 hours of registering for the conference with instructions on how to upload their virtual poster.